Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Conscious

Long time didn't update my blog..
The reasons here are:
I lazy to login my blogger account though I read others people blog every day except few days ago and;
Busy with assignments and tests as well as Lab report..

Today something happen Again..
What is the problem??
Urgh...I talked about 1 people while that people just behind me..
I just noticed it until I finished my story..
What story about, I think I' m no need mention here though that people will not read my blog..


Actually same things happen when i was in Industrial Training last year..
Same situation..Just the people i mentioned to is so far and so near from me..I am not sure that fellow hear what i am talking about..

Arr...

Huu...Tomorrow need to hand up Animal Tissue Culture lab report and Pendidikan Moral Midterm test..

No comments: