Saturday, March 7, 2009

1 day trip to 1 UTAMA?!

Hoo..
Just back from Pj..
Ya, is PJ..
Why did i go to PJ??
Hehee..1 day trip to ONE UTAMA (1U)..
Ya..is 1 U..
Why say so??
We three people kena play til we got NO direction..
The reason is:
After finish our Genetics Lecture at 11:00am, We of us (Hee Boon aka Quan Sao, Ren Quan aka ar Pek, and me) straight to Kelana Jaya station by LRT.. "Take us almost 1 hour"
Around 10:30 am, He sms-ed me: "Now opening ceremony. We havnt compete yet..I don't know when we compete wor.."
So..Very luckily, when we reached Kelana Jaya LRT station, we saw Ce-Yan. She offered to take us go 1 utama since she also wanna go there shopping with her sister. (For your information, we want to go for Teakwando GTF tournament at Segi Main Campus College at PJ. So we plan go to 1 Utama or Ikano or The Curve to have teksi to Segi, because more nearer and texi rate also not much also.)

Thus, after few minutes, we reached 1 Utama. We thought we can get there and see they compete..How I know...Before reach entrance of 1 utama, He called me: "I finish competed d.." I was like "huhh, So fast.."ok lor..We only reach 1 way, we will reach there d. So We don't bother it. Asked for teksi to go there.. The result was the teksi rate go to Segi College from 1 Utama is rm11..Ya, is rm11..What the :hell:!! rm 11 wor...I can take it from Pudu to Setapak yar...

We gave up then we walked to old wing to try our luck to get cheaper rate to go there. When we reach bus stop there and sit to wait, something funny happen. Guess what??
We heard "di ta di ta di ta di ta...". I curious and ask what sound it is.
Ren Quan told me: is bird step in the bus stop roof.
I told him: "Where got wor..I din see birds also (Actually the roof is quite translucent d)"..
He replied me: "We cant see..It is already covered..cant see clearly.."
How i Know, i saw the floor got big big dots rain..Arr..Ren Quan..Is raining lar.Is not birds pass by yar..

Our first reason was: Why we so "sui"1 arr..Can't see they compete, high rate teksi somemore Raining..We end up give up..

I phoned him and told him that we will not go there d and asked him came 1 Utama to meet us.. After long long long long long long long long long long discussion (it is really really long.Take about 1 and half hour to discuss and conclude), we plan to have shopping at there.. He asked us dont go there because no teksi there and the transport they have also full d (they go by car). We were like played silly..Cant lar..We need to step step 1 utama for a while..We cant go back like that arr...

So plan go to shopping there until he came to meet us. We had lunch at McD. While eating, a call from Foong Kheng. She asked us how is the tournament..Hehe..We din go there.Since final may have it at noon, we asked Foong Kheng fetch us to Segi College from 1 Utama. She ok with it. How I know..Before Foong Kheng come, he sms-ed me: "we are handing to Kelana Jaya NOW." I was like: "Huh...?? Now..Foong Kheng havnt came yet yar..They all want back yar". Mean that final will hold tomorrow morning.. *dissappoited*..

Very end...We went back also...
Conclusion: We din go or even step to Segi College..>.<

But at least got 1 GOOD NEWS: He won the competition and get into Final..
Final will at tomorrow morning...^^

No comments: