Sunday, June 7, 2009

Relationship

Just back from Bentong.

Bad day for today.. ;(

Happy day for yesterday. =)

My mind still cant stop thinking at yesterday night yam cha with his good friends.

Another Mr lung (Lung mean "fei" in Chinese) i met.


Thanks anyway. [Hope the Mr. can fulfill his Penang trip's dream..keke..]

--------------------------------------------------------------*------*--------

Justnow I met her in MSN and I took initiative to greet her.
Luckilly she replied me..
Asked her about my curious regard her guessing.

Got expected reason.
Anyway, I didn't ask more for that.
Her answer is not important for me just fulfill my curiousity.
but I am happy with it
and hope her happy forever with her bf.

* She is my ex-classmate. That day, we were not really good friends but we talked frequently since she sat side with me and was separated by a lorong in class. After AN INCIDENT, we talked less and scared to meet each other. I quite scared of class reunion when back penang. However, after this year reunion, the fear is discarded (Hope so.). Struggling whole night because the fear and luckily get advice and console from him. Seem like stupid lor, suffer due to "old old " case.

No comments: