Thursday, August 7, 2008

Word of my Feeling

When days past by, we can see each other clearly.
That is a point quarrel come toward.
As our Management tutor said: For Couple, it should have quarrel.
I am totally agree with it.
Recently, I don't know what wrong with me.
Everything that i see, I feel not comfortable with it.
What he did, I have some comment on it.
I think the problem come from me.
Stress again attack me. >.<
---------------------------------------------------------------------
For me, quarrel is none stop happened in my life.
It causes my life from a flat mode to become a flactuate mode.
It is a wonderful life.
So everyday, it is not a same..
Always, I try to find those new things.
Find how to be a new..
Sound like i "hate old and like new" (喜新厌旧)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Just now, i read one of my friend's blog.
He said he found that many people read his blog and he start to write his blog based on the reader.
For him, blogging is not longer a place for him to shout out what he want to say.
I also got such feeling.
Not neccessary all my thinking can be posted on it.
Sometime, after i blog, I dont know what is my purpose of post my blog.
It is untill i need to write a title for it.
I am like what am i write.

爱没有重量,爱不是负担,而是一种喜悦的关怀和无求的付出。

No comments: