Saturday, August 16, 2008

Should I??

My mind always get into this question.
Should I tell him what am i thinking about?
Should I tell him anything about my stuff??
Should I ?
and
Should I??
Definately I tell him what happiness in my life..
But...
For the sadness and painfulness..
I always to think twice and think a lot..
Thinking what the result after i tell him..??
What will he do???
And
What can I do??
Normally what he can do, i can easily to get it..
I am a kind of person don't wish to share my painfulness and sadness with other even him..
I prefer to keep it and let me to suffer myself..
As a result, i get into a suffer myself situition.

At beginning of journey, one of my hometown best friend adviced me...
Try to tell him whatever your thinking..
Let him know what you want and what you think..
I did..I did..
but I found that there is not different after i tell him and NOt telling him..
Desperate....>.<

Hate my life now totolly!!!
Tests and Stomach Ache attack and trouble my life...

No comments: