Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sob-ing....

Just finished my math test 2..
Supposingly i should happy..
But my status now is totally opposite..
I really SAD and SAD..
The feeling now pain than STOMACH-ACHE or gastric..
---Crying------
I really dont wish ..dont wish..
Math for me is most important subject..
I dont give high expectation in my Biology and english language,
because i Know how i study hard..is the same,but i still struggle to study..
Only this sem has math subject can help me in my result..
How i know...I really hate hate hate..
My mum told me before if i can't continue my study in UTAR , i can study in other U..
I know that are the words to console me..
But for me, is a stress!!
I dont want ...
------crying---------
I know stress in study is just a minor stuff compare to working in reality world...
I know i shouldn't cry..
It will harm myself...
Try to hidden my feeling..But i cant hidden my feeling..
It is a torturing ways...

No comments: