Sunday, March 16, 2008

first time---....-----

My first time :
To play Manjung (when the time Ms Leong and Mr Chia came to visit)
To play snooker (if my parents know their daughter went to play snooker, i dont know what is their reaction.)
Got such loaded work to do but still went to play snooker (the place in my perception that naughty and ganster only will go)
*Should I thanks Gandpa, uncle n fisherman gave me chance to learn snooker (pool) ???
Should I??*

Dont know next time, i back penang and request for playing manjung and snooker.
Couldn't imagine how my family response..
I think still ok gua..
Dont know arr..

I didn't do any bad thing yar..
As long as i still can arrange the time for studying, it is enough..
This few week, it is really a full of stress and tension week..
2 presentations (those are my Achilles heel.) and 1 properties of Matter the only test.

is time to sleep but cant sleep because i still cant find the stupid oil palm trees.
Haaiiz...supposingly i can get the photos without search thru Google image search..
How i know my brother copy wrong photos for me..
Those pictures that he copied for me, are the machine for production of palm oil and fibre..
I dont want to request more..
Since he just reached penang, i required him to help me go to the company to copy the photos..
Pity him..no sleep whole night due to whole night at bus..

Ya hor..I am trying to upload my birthday video at here...But failed..
because i need to upload to Youtube first then only copy the link at here..
However, i dont want my shameful video spread to others..
Argh...

No comments: