Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Going to have my 3rd month.

It is the 3rd month i m there. In other word, i am going to get confirmation soon.

It is not a good thing tho as i need to treat my working performance seriously.

No matter how, let me to talk a bit about feeling toward this institute and the people there.


The task responsibilities are tough as i expect. Need many lucks and miracle to get the task done. Til now, i only have the 1 over 10 luck. I need more miracle indeed.

The people there treat me nicely. Appreciate what they done to me.

They teach me, guide me in my project. even help me in carry heavy fabric and chemical.

If there is no them, i dont know how long i can sustain in the tough job environment.

The task is going to become more and more load. It like i have 2 or 3 subjects assignments run simulteously. Can i handle it?


Music can make me have a good flow in writing and working. "Thinking:" is it influence the productivity? >.<

~ =p ~