Friday, July 24, 2009

I hate myself

I hate myself being such CRYBABY.
When i am stress, i tend to cry?!
When i face difficulty, i tend to cry too?!
(Is that a good excuse?? Definitely NO)

I dont want what gene is built inside my body..Cause me being crybaby..
I dont like myself being like this.
It is seem like i am a weak and weak person..
Cant take any risk, any difficulty..
I dont like others treating me so..

Because of crybaby, i cause other people especially my beloved (parents and him) worry..(oh..no.I dont want!!)
I like being any difficulty i can keep it in my inner side but not just cry out in term of tearss..

Because of this characteristic, my ambition is changed and changed..
Last time, i want to be doctor, BUT i scare STRESS.
I want to study ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and other accounting professional study, again, I scare STRESS.

But you will wonder, studying biotechnology is not stress??
Sure, stress of course. (If not, i will not become crybaby in this few year lar)
I choose biotechnology just because i enjoy to do research. That's it.=)

No comments: